Forms and Information for Assistance
ElderSource empowers Florida Seniors in Baker, Clay, Duval, Flagler, Nassau, St. Johns and Volusia counties.
When calling the ADRC HelpLine, it is helpful for clients to have the following information available to assess the clients needs. However, if you do not have all the information below, please call anyway so we can assist you. The ADRC HelpLine is 1.888.242.4464 or 904.391.6699. Find out more.
- Current Driver’s License or other government issued Florida photo ID for all members of the household 18 and older (must not be expired, no copies).
- Birth Certificates for all members of the household under 18.
- Social Security Cards for all members of the household.
- Current household’s total gross monthly income documents for ALL MEMBERS — such as Social Security award letter, paycheck stubs, retirement/pension letter, child support letter, TANF approval, etc.
- Food Stamp approval letter, if applicable. Must state current month and amount received.
- Most recent utility/fuel bill with disconnection notice, deposit paperwork to connect utilities, etc.
- Lease and Notice of Tenant’s Rent and Utility Reimbursement/Subsidy – if you live in Section 8 or HUD housing.
- Current bank statement.