Caregiver Support and Resources
Long Term Care Ombudsman – First Coast
The mission of the Florida Long-Term Ombudsman Program is to improve the quality of life for all Florida residents living in a long-term care facility by advocating for and protecting their health, safety, welfare and rights.
More information about Long Term Care Ombudsman.
Health and Wellness
- Find a dialysis center in your area.
- Falls Prevention Workshops
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline – 1(800)273-8255
- Mental Health for seniors
- LGBT National Senior Hotline – 1(888)234-7243 or Help@LGBThotline.org
- American Diabetes Association – Living With Diabetes
- American Heart Association – High Blood Pressure Resources & Support
- AARP Healthy Living
- Free Hearing Aids
- Florida Senior Legal Services
- Jacksonville Senior Services Directory – The directory is available at all Senior Centers and Jacksonville Public Libraries throughout the year.
- Florida Department of Elder Affairs – If you are outside of our service area, there are several other AAA’s in Florida that also serve seniors and caregivers.
- Jacksonville Area Legal Aid
- Community Legal Services of Mid-Central Florida