ElderSource Provider Agencies and Partners & Senior Help Line
If you need to call a Senior help line in Northeast Florida, calling the ElderSource Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC) HelpLine is the best place to start for help. Local: 904.391.6699 or Toll Free: 888.242.4464
When speaking with a Customer Service Specialist, they will assess your needs, help you enroll in programs in which you are eligible and often refer you to one of our Provider Agencies. Through oversight by ElderSource, we fund and work with the following Provider Agencies who will deliver directly to you the services you need. We monitor their programs to ensure that the qualities of the services are delivered.
Provider Agency Links:
- Aging True
- Baker County Council on Aging
- Clay County Council on Aging
- City of Jacksonville Senior Services and Senior Centers
- Flagler County Senior Services
- Nassau County Council on Aging
- St. Johns County Council on Aging
- Council on Aging of Volusia County
- Jacksonville Area Legal Aid
- The Florida Area Health Education Centers (AHEC) Network
- Community Legal Services of Mid-Florida, Inc.
ElderSource ADRC HelpLine assistance is available to persons who live within our seven county service area – Baker, Clay, Duval, Flagler, Nassau, St. Johns and Volusia. However, on many occasions our ADRC HelpLine staff receives calls from family members or caregivers living in our area, but who have a loved one living outside northeast Florida needing support from an organization such as ElderSource.
We are a part of a nation-wide network of over 630 Area Agencies on Aging. So if your loved one lives in another region outside of our service area, we can connect to an Area Agency on Aging anywhere they live.
Other State Resources
ElderSource is funded in part by the Department of Elder Affairs, located in Tallahassee. For a variety of statewide resources visit their website.